Yes, you can.
It is important to mention that using a corporate method of payment to deposit into a personal trading account is against our terms and conditions. However, we allow opening a corporate trading account. In order to open your Corporate Account, you will be required to submit a clear copy of the following documents:
● Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
● Certified copy of the Certificate of Registered Office
● Certified copy of the Certificate of Directors and Secretary
● Certified copy of the Certificate of Shareholders
● Certified copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
● Certified copy of the Passports or IDs of all individuals who grant authority to act and sign on behalf of the Legal entity
● Certified copy of the Passport or ID of the beneficial owner
● Declaration for the ultimate beneficial owners of the Legal entity if different from the shareholders
● Certified copy of the bank statement or utility bill where address stated must be same as the stated on the Agreement.
● In addition, there could be requested more documents, e.g. reference from any bank, legal company, attorney etc., having business relations with the Client
If the shareholder(s) or one of the directors is (are) a company, all documents mentioned above are required for each company leading to the ultimate beneficial owners (UBO).
Identification documents include official photo-ID document, driver’s license or passport.
Proof of residence may include a utility bill issued within the past 3 months.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.