To verify your account, you are required to provide us with a Proof Of Residence (Address).
What is Proof Of Residence?
An official document issued during the last 3 months, clearly stating your:
- Your full name
- Your residential address
- Issue date (not older than 3 months)
- Name and logo of issuing company
You can provide a hard copy document or a digital document (online documents).
What can be accepted?
- Current utility bills; such as electricity, water, telephone, internet, gas bills.
- Current bank statements or credit/debit card statements.
- Tax certificates.
- An instrument of a court appointment (such as a grant of probate)
- Recent evidence of entitlement to a state- or local authority-funded benefit (including housing benefit, council tax benefit, tax credits, state pension, educational or other grants)
- Insurance document
What can not be accepted?
- Pension or hotels documents
- Invoices for purchasing goods
- Handwritten bills
The compliance team will check all documents submitted for review and will approve your account or notify you if any document is missing, unreadable or unsuitable.