If the funds have not been reflected in your account statement after 10 business days from the payment date, we will request the ARN (Acquirer Reference Number) from our finance department. The ARN serves as a legal and formal confirmation that the credit has been successfully processed and it can be used by your bank to track the funds.
Articles in this section
- My credit card was cancelled/expired, how will I receive my withdrawal?
- What is an ARN?
- Can I withdraw my profits?
- How to send my bank details to complete the withdrawal request?
- What are IBAN , Swift, BSB and Sort Code?
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- Does Trade360 charge withdrawal fees?
- When will I receive my withdrawal?
- How can I cancel my withdrawal?
- How and when will I receive my withdrawal?