To upload document via the desktop, please follow the steps below:
- Log into the Trade360 platform;
- You will see either a pop-up page asking you to upload the documents, or else the platform will load.
- Then point your cursor to the left and click on PERSONAL > User Account avatar;
- On the left, you will see My Documents. Click on it and then Verify Your Account will appear on the right;
- You will have to provide proof of identity. You have the choice between Passport / Driver's Licence / Residence Permit or Identity Card;
- Once you choose the document you would like to provide you can click on the orange ADD button on the right;
- You will be able to add the front and back of the Proof of Identity;
- Once that is done you will see that your documents are PENDING APPROVAL.
You should follow the same procedure for the Proof of Residence and also for the card that you deposited with.
The process of checking documents and account verification can take up to 2 business days. The compliance team will check all documents submitted for review and will approve your account or notify you if any document is missing, unreadable or unsuitable.