To upload documents via our Trade360 application, please follow the steps below:
- Log into the Trade360 platform;
- Click on the hamburger sign – 3 horizontal lines on the top left hand side;
- Then press on the white - UPLOAD DOCUMENTS - button with the camera logo;
- Press on the button: provide proof of identity. You have the choice between a Passport / Driver's Licence / Residence Permit or Identity Card;
- Once you choose the document you would like to provide, you can click on the SAVE button;
- A grey page will appear and you will be able to take a picture of the front and back of the document;
- Once you have taken both pictures, you will have to save it with the save button on the upper right corner. If you want to cancel, click on the cancel button on the upper left corner;
- Then you will return to the main ‘verify document’ page and will see that your documents are PENDING APPROVAL.
You should follow the same procedure for the Proof of Residence and also for the card that you deposited with.
The process of checking documents and account verification can take up to 2 business days. The compliance team will check all documents submitted for review and will approve your account or notify you if any document is missing, unreadable or unsuitable.